Win cash with our autumn racing competition
We’re giving away cash to our Twitter and Facebook fans during the Autumn Carnival.
If you like the official bet365 page on Facebook or follow @bet365_aus on Twitter, for a chance to win the cash prize all you need to do is predict the runner, of all the runners in all the selected races at the selected meet/s, that will come first in its race and pay the biggest (longest) price of all the other winners from the selected races at that meet/s. If you are entering via Twitter, make sure you include the following hashtag in your reply - #Roughie365.
For example, for the competition that relates to the meetings at Flemington and Randwick on Saturday 9 March 2019, you can enter by replying to the competition tweet (if entering via Twitter) or commenting on the competition post (if entering via Facebook) with “@bet365_aus, I think Zousain will be the longest price winner. #Roughie365”.
The entrant/s to correctly predict the longest price winner the selected races on each channel will share in $50 (ie $50 for Facebook entrants and $50 for Twitter entrants, capped at a maximum of two winners per channel). We will use the 365 prices listed in the Results page on the www.bet365.com.au website to judge this competition.
For each channel, the first competition will begin with a $50 cash prize and if no entrant correctly predicts the longest price winner of the day for the selected meet/s, the cash prize will rise by $50 for the next competition until there is a winning entrant.
See T & Cs for more details.
Good luck and good punting!
Autumn Carnival cash giveaway T & Cs:
1. The promotion is open to Australian residents only.
2. You are not required to have a bet365 account to enter, but entry is only open to you if you follow @bet365_aus on Twitter or like the official bet365aus Facebook page and comply with the remainder of these terms.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and must provide identification to bet365’s reasonable satisfaction to collect a prize.
4. Employees, previous employees, directors or contractors of bet365 and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion period will comprise of six separate competition periods from Wednesday 6th March until Saturday 13th April (the promotion period).
6. During the promotion period a new competition will begin on designated days before the selected meetings as outlined below.
7. The relevant competition is open, and entries open, when bet365 posts a competition tweet/post, at the start times outlined below. A competition tweet or post includes an invite to enter the competition and a link to these Terms and Conditions. The competition closes five minutes before the start time of the first selected race of the selected meet/s.
8. The competitions, along with the selected meet/s for each competition and the opening times and closing times for each competition are listed below. Times for the first five competitions are in AEDT. The final competition week is AEST.
Randwick and Flemington, Saturday 9th March, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 6th March, 2019 – Saturday 3:10pm 9th March, 2019
Rosehill and Flemington, Saturday 16th March, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 13th March, 2019 – Saturday 4:25pm 16th March, 2019
Rosehill, Saturday 23rd March, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 20th March, 2019 – Saturday 2.20pm 23rd March, 2019
Rosehill, Saturday 30th March, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 27th March, 2019 – Saturday 1.45pm 30th March, 2019
Randwick, Saturday 6th April, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 3rd April, 2019 – Saturday 3.10pm 6th April, 2019
Randwick, Saturday 13th April, 2019
Wednesday 5pm 10th April, 2019 – Saturday 2.20pm 13th April, 2019
9. To win, entrants must correctly predict the longest price winner of the selected races for the selected meets(s), subject always to the dead-heat rule and the remainder of these T & Cs and must reply to the competition post/tweet with this prediction. On Twitter, the entrant must also include - #Roughie365 in their entry. Entrants must also comply with the remainder of these T & Cs to the full satisfaction of bet365.
10. bet365 will use the 365 prices listed in the Results page on the www.bet365.com.au website to judge this competition. The Results page can be accessed only by bet365 accountholders once they have logged into their account, however, you do not require a bet365 to enter this competition. To be clear, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the prices and the prices of any other wagering operator are irrelevant to this competition.
11. To be clear, only the runners that come first are relevant to the competition. Place getters are irrelevant.
12. Dead-heat rule: If more than one person correctly predicts the longest price winner for the selected races in the relevant competition on a particular channel, the cash prize will be split evenly between a maximum of two entrants (i.e. each of the two winning entrants will receive ½ the prize). If more than two entrants pick the longest price winner of the selected race(s), the cash prize will be split equally between the two entrants who entered first with the correct prediction.
13. bet365 will rely on the times provided by Twitter and Facebook which can be seen by bet365 when it is logged in to Twitter and Facebook.
14. If the prize is won on a particular channel, the next competition period for the next selected race(s) will begin with a prize of $50 for entrants via that channel. If no entrants correctly predict the longest price winner of the day for the selected meets(s) on a particular channel, the cash prize will increase by $50 for the next competition period for entrants via that channel.
15. The total maximum prize is $600.
16. If throughout the entire promotion period, no entrant via a particular channel has correctly predicted the longest price winner in any of the selected meet/s, the carry-over prize for that particular channel will be awarded to the first entrant to predict correctly the second longest price winner of the final selected races and the total possible prize that can be won by that entrant is $300 on that channel (dead-heat rule applies).
17. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Each person may enter once via Twitter and once via Facebook per competition.
19. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the closing time for the relevant competition period and must respond within another 48 hours of receiving this notice or the prize will be forfeited.
20. If a prize recipient is a bet365 account-holder, withdrawable funds will be deposited into their bet365 account, with no turnover requirement, or a cheque will be sent in the mail, at the prize recipient’s election.
21. If a prize recipient is not a bet365 account-holder, a cheque will be sent in the mail.
22. In the event a winner does not accept their prize or cannot be contacted or their identity cannot be verified to the satisfaction of bet365, the prize will be forfeited by that winner.
23. bet365 reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions or posts multiple entries in the same competition period.
24. Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by @bet365_aus, we cannot see posts from protected accounts.
25. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
26. bet365’s decision is final.